Labor Day Weekend Cruise to Del Rey Yacht Club
Time & Location
About The Event
- Arrive Friday Afternoon
- 5:00 - Welcome! Drinks and BYO Appetizers on Dock Holiday
- 9:00am - 10:30am – Breakfast on Dock Holiday – Bloody’s etc.
- 1pm – Fun dinghy cruise and poker run to MDR local yacht clubs – start at Blue Knight
- 6pm – Yummy, catered, casual dinner at Pacific Mariner’s Yacht Club, with a live band
Dinner included in the Cruise Cost – come support our friends at PMYC!
- 11am – Sunday Buffet - famous gourmet breakfast buffet at Del Rey Yacht Club
- Afternoon – Fun at the DRYC Pool – Dinner on your own!
By 10:00 —Departure
The more the merrier, so boat sharing is encouraged. Driving up Sunday for Brunch only is an option.
Comments or questions? Troy.Bakken@issusa.com (714) 920-5379) OR firstname.lastname@example.org (562) 547-5435
Del Rey Yacht Club Location (note the street address above):
Latitude: N 33° 58' 54"
Longitude: W 118° 27' 00"
Del Rey Yacht Club is located on Palawan Way, between the D and E Basins of Marina del Rey. If driving, to the Club, take the I-405 to the Marina Freeway, Highway 90. Go west past the end of the freeway, and turn right on Lincoln Blvd. Go 3/4 mile and turn left on Washington Blvd. Go 3/4 mile and turn left on Palawan Way. Stay on Palawan for 1/2 mile. The Club is located on the right side of Palawan Way at the turn of the peninsula. (There is a tall white brick wall in front of the Club with our name.) Pull up to the gate and ring the system for the Office.
If coming by boat, come down the main channel of the Marina. DRYC is on the port side between D and E Basins. The guest slips are between the 200 and 250 docks on the D Basin. Contact Dennis Doyle for slip assignments. email@example.com
- Labor Day Cruise$75$750$0
- Labor Day - No Brunch$40$400$0
- Brunch Only$35$350$0