Fri, Mar 19 | Seal Beach Yacht Club
Spring Fling Stacation 2021
Enjoy lots of dockside activities, club festivities and a great dinghy parade!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Mar 19, 4:00 PM – Mar 21, 11:00 AM
Seal Beach Yacht Club, 4604, 255 N Marina Dr, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
About The Event
- 4 – 6 pm Welcome mixer on our SlBYC upstairs patio. Beer, wine and snacks provided. Raffle basket tickets for sale, bring some cash!
- 6:30 pm Dinner on your own or enjoy Corned Beef & Cabbage at Friday Night Dinner at the club. Be sure to RSVP online. (FND is open to everyone)
- Dinghy Parade – Fly your burgee and wear your club colors! We will have a four boat stop fun cocktail tour:
- 1:00 Dock Holiday, “Bloody’s and Screwdrivers”, dock 4 slip 25
- 2:00 Dark Side, “Painkillers”, dock 11 slip 21
- 3:00 Cheers, “Redhead Cinners”, dock 35, slip21
- 4:00 Halfway-Till-Dawn, “Trust me Ginger”, end-tie dock 13
- 6:30 pm Dinner on your own or enjoy Piaya expertly prepared by our own in-house chefs Joe Negron and Dan Davia. Bar opens at 5:00
- 10 am Brunch—Omelet bar with all the fixin’s on the upstairs patio featuring Eddy’s famous Bloody Mary’s and Mimosa’s. Last chance to buy basket raffle tickets; winners announced at 11:00
- 5 pm GYO—Enjoy Grill Your Own!
$35 PER PERSON FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND
Questions? Contact Robin Janclaes (562) 972-3676; email@example.com or Diana Bakken (562) 506-5018; firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Admission$35$350$0