Time & Location
About The Event
- 5:30pm -Bar Opens –Mojito Specials!!
- 6:15pm –Best Cubano Theme Dressed Contest
- 6:30-8pm –Traditional Cuban Pork, Yuca(similar to potatoes) Black Beans and Rice, Fried Plantains, Cuban Pastries and Homemade Flan for dessert!
- 7:30-11pm –Dancing –Salsa Lessons from 7:30-8:30!
- (Yes, we will be playing fun Contemporary music too!)
Featuring a Master Cigar Roller and fresh hand rolled cigars for sale on the patio!
Prizes for Best Theme Dressed Individuals and Couples!
Don’t Miss out on this fun club event!
Regina Baerga, Raul (Tad) Garcia and Jim Walley
RSVP and payment on-line -by Thursday, August 2nd.
Ticket price at the door will be $30 so buy online!
- Havana Nights$25$250$0