Long Cruise to San Diego
Time & Location
About The Event
August 9, (Fri): Dana Point (30NM)
- Dinner at Dana West YC.
- Make you own slip reservaton with Dana Point Marina.
Aug 10/11 (Sat/Sun): Oceanside
- (50NM from Alamitos Bay, 20 from DP):
- Jolly Roger Dock. Slip fee included in the price of the trip
- Sat: Happy Hour on Dock, Dinner by Chef John at Oceanside YC
- Sun: Craf beer tastng in Oceanside
Aug 12/13 (Mon/Tue): Mission Bay
- (30NM from Oceanside)
- Anchor Mariner’s Basin. No charge or reservatons needed
- Mon: Appetiers and libatons on Panchita
- Tue: Explore Mission Bay by dinghy. Happy Hour.
Aug 14 – 16 (Wed – Fri): Glorieta Bay
- (20NM from Mission Bay)
- Anchoring at Glorieta Bay, no charge but register in advance:
- Lots of fun things to do in Coronado – historical tours, plays, restaurants, golf.
Aug 17: Sat: Marriot Downtown, Gaslight District. Or Depart for home.
(2NM). Contact and pay: Marina Ofce at 619-230-8955.
Can’t make the whole cruise?
Then just go to Dana Point and Oceanside for the weekend.
Early RSVP’s appreciated as space is limited at some venues
Register and pay on line: www.slbyc.com/news-events
Price: $200 per boat for 2. $35 for each additional person.
Includes Oceanside Slip Fees at Jolly Roger, dock parties and many gatherings.
Contact: Walt Simmons. 1026 Montrose Avenue, South Pasadena, CA 91030
email@example.com. PH/TX: (626) 807-6500
- Boat Ticket for Two$200$2000$0
- Additional Person$35$350$0